OneTouch Verio® test strips - for accuracy you can rely on5 years of proven accuracy at very low and very high (blood) glucose levelsProvide results in just 5 secondsRequire just a tiny bit of blood - 0.4μlChecks the sample 500 times for reliable results
What’s in the box
Vial with 50 test strips
Before using the OneTouch Verio® test strips, carefully read the Owner’s Booklet for your meter and the inserts that come with the test strips.How do I insert the OneTouch Verio® test strip into the meter?Insert the OneTouch Verio® test strip into the test strip port with the gold side of the test strip and the two silver prongs facing you.How much blood do I need for the OneTouch Verio® test strip?The OneTouch Verio® test strips require only 0.4μl of blood.How do I apply blood on the OneTouch Verio® test strip?
How should I store my OneTouch Verio® test strips?
- When the Apply Blood screen appears on the display, you can apply your blood sample to either side of the test strip (to the opening of the channel).
- Apply your sample to the opening of the channel.
- Be sure to apply your sample immediately after you get a drop of blood.
- Holding the meter at a slight angle, guide the channel to the blood drop.
- When it touches your sample, the test strip wicks blood into the channel. The channel should fill completely.
- The channel turns red and the meter will count down from 5 to 1.
- Blood should not be applied on the top of the test strip or to the top edge of the test strip.
- Keep test strips in a cool, dry place between 5°C and 30°C. The meter and test strips should be about the same temperature before you test. Do Not test if there is condensation (water build-up) on the meter. Move your meter and test strips to a cool, dry place and wait for the meter surface to dry before testing.
- Do Not open the test strip vial until you are ready to remove a test strip and perform a test. Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Tightly close the cap on the vial immediately after use to avoid contamination and damage.
- Only store unused test strips in their original vial.
- Do Not return the used test strip to the vial after performing a test.
- Do Not re-use a test strip that has had blood, control solution, or any contaminants applied to it. Test strips are for single use only.
- You may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface if your hands are clean and dry. Do Not bend, cut or modify the test strip in any way.
- When you first open a vial of test strips, record the discard date on the label. Refer to the test strip insert or vial label for instructions on determining the discard date.